Professional Diploma in ERP (SAP HCM)
Undergraduate (Diploma, Bachelor)
Department in IT
Full-time / Part-time
You will learn to design, configure and implement Human Capital Management processes for an enterprise on SAP ERP application.
This course provides searners knowledge, hands-on skills and implementation experience on SAP ERP Human Capital Management Module. Learners will gain in-depth knowledge and skills of Human Capital Management processes within an enterprise and understand the functionality available in SAP ERP to support the HCM processes.
Learners will gain skills and hands-on experience in designing and setting up organisation structure and HCM processes on SAP ERP
Learner can use SAP Learning Hub & Lithan LMS for e-learning and SAP server Access for performing simulated Lab Exercises, Module Projects and Capstone project.
Find out more at: https://www.lithan.com/products/-/product/detail/view?productId=344
1. Academic Level: STPM
2. Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5
3. Candidates who would like to pursue Masters in ERP Management course (Victoria University) after completing this Diploma course should have any of the following qualifications while enrolling to this Diploma course:
- Bachelor Degree with IT specialization; work experience in Business IT is not mandatory or
- Bachelor Degree with non-IT specialization; mandatory 2 years working experience in Business IT roles or
- Diploma with IT specialization; mandatory 3 years working experience in Business IT roles or
- Diploma with non-IT specialization; mandatory 5 years working experience in Business IT roles
- Fresh graduates, with a qualification that specializes in HCM or in Programming, can be considered for admission to this course, after going through an Oral Assessment.