Bachelor in Nursing (Hons)
About the Course
Nursing is a specialised profession that focuses on caring, nurturing, educating and research within the healthcare system. Those who are willing to learn, who possess leadership qualities and have a strong desire to care for and improve the quality of life of the sick, should consider pursuing a course of study in nursing. The nursing degree at Management and Science University aims to produce knowledgeable and skilled nurses who are caring and emphatic towards those under their care. Attachment with partner hospitals and community health clinics towards your programme completion ensures your industry readiness for a career in nursing.
- International applicants: Pass SPM/equivalent and obtain five (5) Credits including two (2) from Bahasa Melayu and Mathematics, one (1) from General Science / Biology / Chemistry or Physics with a Pass in Biology, and two (2) from other subjects.
- Pass in SPM-level English Language and one (1) of the following: passed STPM/equivalent with 2.5 CGPA, or A-level with three (3) C’s, or Diploma in Science with 2.5 CGPA (credit transfer not permissible), or MSU Foundation in Science with 2.5 CGPA.
- Pass MUET with at least Band 3; or IELTS, scoring at least 5.5; or TOEFL, scoring at least 515/215/80.
[Updated 27 July 2018]
RM95,000 - RM100,000
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees
The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Among the Courses Offered
- Communication and Counselling in Nursing
- Nursing Care I: Infections, Fluid and Electrolyte
- Clinical Practice I and II
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Obstetric and Gynaecology Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Clinical Practice III and IV
- Surgical Nursing
- Eye and ENT Nursing
- Clinical Practice V and VI
- Gerontology Nursing
- Professional Management in Nursing
- Clinical Practice VII and VIII
- Clinical Instructor
- Ward Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Esthetic Nurse
- Research Assistant