Programmes in Collaboration with Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College (RSDHC)
About Programmes in Collaboration with Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College (RSDHC)
Yayasan Sime Darby invites interested candidates to pursue diploma courses at RSDHC. This skill enrichment programme offers financial assistance to students who are financially constrained but are keen to pursue vocational studies at RSDHC.
Eligibility and Minimum Requirement
Applicants for this programme must fulfill the following requirements:
- Aged 25 years or below;
- Minimum 5 B’s for SPM 2017 examination/Foundation/Local Matriculation/Diploma (minimum CGPA of at least 3.00);
- For ongoing students, latest CGPA of 3.00 and above;
- Total monthly gross household income of RM10,000 and below.
Applicant for this programme must fulfill the following requirements:
- Certificate in Basic Healthcare
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Assistance
Service Bond Period
Upon completion of studies, scholars will be required to serve Ramsay Sime Darby Hospital for two (2) years.
Skill Enrichment Application
Applications subjected to college intake period. Please refer to RSDHC website for further information.