UEM Scholarship Programme
About UEM Scholarship Programme
UEM Scholarship Programme is an annual initiative that supports the nation's objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country.
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at renowned international universities operating in Malaysia.
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
Scholarship For SPM Leavers
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A's) in relevant subjects in the 2018 SPM examinations
Scholarship For STPM / Matriculation / Asasi
- STPM/Matriculation/Asasi students in 2018, results announced recently, for university enrolment in September 2019
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.
Field of Studies
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- IT and Computer Related (Computer Science, Computer System and Networking, Software Engineering)
- Actuarial Science
* Subjected to trustees' approval in the year of offering
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organisations.
- The successful applicant shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with UEM Group is still in force.
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter an agreement with UEM Group; and (ii) pass a medical examination at any one of UEM's panel clinics/hospitals.
- Each applicant is to bear all cost incurred in the course of applying for the UEM Group Scholarship.
- UEM Group shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant's internet service provider and/or by UEM Group.
- All decisions of UEM Group in any matter in relation to the UEM Group Scholarship is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- All applicants are to complete the application form and to submit online before the closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Shortlisted applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview.