Diploma in Advertising & Graphic Design
Advertising & Graphic Design Department
Next Intake Date
January, April, August
- Pass SPM/O- Level: Minimum 3 credits
- UEC: Minimum Grade B in 3 subjects
- SKM Level 3 in Art & Design and SPM with minimum one (1) credit
- Certificate in Communication Design with minimum 2.0 from The One Academy
Graphic designers create order out of chaos. They are researchers, organizers, interpreters of information and makers of visual form. These are the skills students stand to gain from this course.
The One Academy Info Day
December – January
March – May
August – September
Weekdays: 9 am – 5.30 pm
Weekends: 9am – 4pm
Counsellors available every weekday (except public holidays).
From advertising campaigns, corporate identities, visual communication to integrated communication, we have got one course that fits them all. Students will master each of these components before kick-starting their career in the advertising industry.
The ever-expanding advertising & graphic design industry constantly seeks after our driven graduates as Packaging Designer, Graphic Designer, Production Manager, Editorial Designer, and also executive positions – Creative Director, Art Director and Design Director.
You may apply online via https://toa.edu.my/admissions/getting-started/index.php
you may apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Open Date
- Now till January 2019 (for January intake)
- Now till May 2019 (for May intake)
- Now till September (for August intake)
Course Commencement Date
- 7 January 2019
- 13 May 2019
- 9 September 2019