Diploma in ESMOD Fashion Design & Pattern Making
March and September
- Pass SPM / O-Level with minimum three (3) credits including a pass in Art Subject; OR
- UEC with minimum 3Bs; OR
- Pass SKM Level 3 in Art & Design and SPM with minimum one (1) credit; OR
- Pass The One Academy's Certificate in Communication Design with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Other Equivalent Qualifications recognised by Ministry of Education Malaysia; AND
- For student without Art subject: Pass Portfolio Review or Drawing Test conducted by The One Academy.
**For non-Malaysian applicants, please refer to the Malaysian Qualification Agency’s (MQA) List of Overseas Qualifications & its equivalency with Malaysian Education System (PDF) to see if you qualify for this course.
**Sejarah (History) is a compulsory subject to pass in SPM starting 2013
As part of its high level creative education, The One Academy offers ESMOD Kuala Lumpur and its Fashion Design & Pattern Making programme - an international fashion course from the world’s long-established fashion design school ESMOD, that has over 170 years of Paris fashion design education experience, with network of 24 schools over the world such as in Berlin, Paris, Seoul, Tokyo, Sydney and more.
ESMOD Kuala Lumpur is a programme that combines Fashion Design creativity with Pattern Making techniques, in order to equip students with sufficient knowledge and training in creative concept and designing to meet the demands of the international fashion industry. Students follow the lead of ESMOD graduates who are known to fulfill their trendsetting career with international fashion brands such as Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Jean Paul Gaultier, Chanel, Christian Dior Couture, Yves Saint Laurent, Emanuel Ungaro, Givency, Hermes, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Swarovski France, Viktor & Rolf, to name a few.
A graduate from the well-known ESMOD Kuala Lumpur can further venture their career path as fashion designer, fashion stylist, fashion illustrator, fashion buyer, fashion director, fashion forecaster, fashion editor, costume designer, retail merchandiser, fashion photographer or more.