This programme provides a wide spectrum of knowledge and skills required for a career in the accountancy and finance profession.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM with minimum Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subject
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU minimum 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC foundation in Arts (Track A) with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in Mathematics and English Language
- MUET Band 2 or replaced with IELTS Band Score 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550 (Paper-based)/ 213(Computer-based)/ 79(Internet-based)
* Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English Language.
SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme provides a wide spectrum of knowledge and skills required for a career in the accountancy and finance profession. The curriculum covers key areas such as financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, accounting information systems, audit & assurance, public sector accounting, taxation, corporate governance and professional values & ethics.