Bachelor of Banking and Finance (Honours)
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
(1) STPM - Minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) TAR UC - Foundation in Business with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR Relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
(5) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (5) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Pass/O Level Grade E (Pass)/UEC Grade C in English Language
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree. ( added, missing info below)
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Information is correct at the point of printing. Subject to the Ministry of Education latest requirements.
This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and core competencies and dispositions necessary for pursuing a demanding career in the highly competitive domestic and international banking and finance industry.