This programme aims to produce graduates who are well equipped with the knowledge and core competencies required for effective human resource management.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU minimum 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC foundation in Arts (Track A) OR relevant Diploma
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in Mathematics and English Language
* Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English Language.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to produce graduates who are well equipped with the knowledge and core competencies required for effective human resource management in the dynamic and competitive business environment.