Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
(1) STPM - Minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) TAR UC - Foundation in Accounting with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR Relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
(5) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (5) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
(1) - (5) must include MUET Band 2 or replaced with IELTS Band Score 4.0 or Equivalent***
*** Exempted for students whose programme full medium of instruction was in English.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Information is correct at the point of printing. Subject to the Ministry of Education latest requirements.
This programme aims to provide students with thorough and rigorous learning of financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, taxation, audit & assurance, IT applications in accounting, professional values & ethics and corporate governance and their applications in the context of business organisations as well as the compliance framework required under the relevant authorities.