Bachelor of Creative Multimedia (Honours)
Faculty of Communication and Creative Industries
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)^
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)^ accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language*
^ Graduates with CGPA below 2.5000 are required to sit and pass a Qualifying Test.
* Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
May & October
The Bachelor of Creative Multimedia (Honours) in Multimedia Design programme equips students with industry-driven innovative and competent skills to create creative multimedia contents. With emphasis on knowledge and skills in studio-based design processes and techniques, graduates will have a wide range of career options in various media-related industries. The programme also constantly makes progressive technological improvements in line with industry developments as well as design trends to ensure that graduates are able to thrive and be adaptable in an ever-evolving industry. We are locally and internationally recognised; graduates are widely accepted by local and creative industries overseas. The programme actively supports participation in creative workshops, events, and competitions and students projects have won numerous awards. The programme also includes a 3-month internship period, allowing students to practically experience and involve themselves in managing industrial level projects.