Bachelor of Finance and Investment (Honours)
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
(1) STPM - Minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) TAR UC - Foundation in Business with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR Relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
(5) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (5) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Pass/O Level Grade E (Pass)/UEC Grade C in English Language
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree. ( added, missing info below)
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Information is correct at the point of printing. Subject to the Ministry of Education latest requirements.
This programme aims to produce competitive graduates with intellectual, creative & cognitive skills and with strong financial knowledge necessary to support the ever changing and growing financial services industry.