Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Honours)
The programme equips students with essential knowledge and skills in Quantity Surveying practices such as preparing project feasibility study; handling financial issues of the project; preparing tender and contract documents including measurement of construction works and pricing; evaluation and selection of appropriate procurement system, contractual arrangement and tendering method which satisfies the client's needs in terms of time, cost, quality and legal aspects; and advising the contractual issues based on general contract principles of Building Contract as well as general legal principles of Contract Law, Sale of Goods Act and Law of Tort.
Faculty of Built Environment
(1) STPM - Grade C in 3 relevant subjects listed in Schedule A and SPM Credit in one Mathematics subject
(2) A Level - Grade D in 3 relevant subjects listed in Schedule A which must include one Mathematic subject
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects which must include:
- one mathematics subject
- 4 other subjects listed in Schedule A(remove this? ^)
(4) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track A) (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) OR Relevant Diploma
(5) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma accredited by MQA AND SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
(1), (2) ,(3) and (5) must include -
SPM Credit/O Level Grade C/UEC Grade B in English Language
and Bahasa Melayu/Malay Language
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Information is correct at the point of printing. Subject to the Ministry of Education latest requirements.
*Year 2 Semester 2 admission