Bachelor of science (Hons) Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health
Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Global environmental problems such as climate change, pollution and depletion of natural resources have adversely affected human health and caused more diseases. It has become an important global agenda which leads to the emergence of environmental protection legislations related to the control of hazardous substances, green technologies, green materials and waste treatment technologies.
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) Environemental, Occupational Safety and Health is a unique multidisciplinary programme that combines the study of 'environmental health' and 'occupational safety and health'. This programme provides a coherent body of professional knowledge, technical skills and soft skills with the aims to produce competent professionals who can adapt to different roles and responsibilities in a challenging and dynamic work environment.