About The Scholarship
The University offers scholarships to needy students from independent Chinese high schools. UEC students with good academic results and a proven record of participation in extra-curricular activities are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Level Of Study
Full-time undergraduate programmes
- Malaysian citizen
- Obtained good academic results in UEC with minimum of 5B’s in relevant subjects.
- Good personality and leadership qualities
- Good extra-curricular activities
- Obtained admission to UTAR Bachelor’s degree programme except Programmes at Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Not being bonded or receiving any from of financial assistance from any other organisation
- Students from family with lower income will be given preference
- Must be recommended by the Headmaster/Principal of the School
Value Of Award
Scholarship covers full tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RM500 for the tenure of the scholarship.
Stipulated submission deadline, please refer to www.utar.edu.my/deas
How To Apply
Apply before a new trimester. The Scholarship Application Form is available at www.utar.edu.my/deas.