University of Nottingham Malaysia High Achievers Scholarship
About The Scholarship
The High Achievers Scholarship (HAS) is available on an automatic basis to all academically-qualified students who are applying for entry onto the Foundation and Undergraduate programmes at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus.
Applications received after the published deadline will not be eligible for this scholarship.
University of Nottingham Malaysia
A scholarship equivalent to 25% reduction of the tuition fee is automatically awarded to all students who have obtained 8A’ s and above in their SPM and 7A's in the GCSE/IGCSE. The HAS is only available to students who apply for any of the three semester Foundation Year programmes in Arts, Business, Engineering or Science.
A scholarship equivalent to 25% reduction of the tuition fee is automatically awarded to students who have obtained the following results in the various examinations:
- A-level: 3A's, excluding General Studies.
- IB: 36 points and above.
- STPM: 3A's, excluding General Studies (A-minus will not be considered as equivalent to an A).
- UEC: 7A’s, including language options.
- Department of Engineering: to include Mathematics & Physics (Chemistry for Chemical Engineering) as part of the General Criteria.
- School of Computer Science: to include Mathematics as part of the General Criteria.
- School of Biosciences: to include Chemistry or Biology as part of the General Criteria.
- School of Pharmacy: to include Chemistry or Biology as part of the General Criteria.
The HAS is awarded for only one academic year and is not applicable for the progressing academic year. Students may subsequently be eligible at the point of progression for the Dean’s Excellence Scholarship (DES).
Meet the academic requirements as stated above.
How To Apply
Students must submit their Offer Acceptance forms and pay their Offer Acceptance fee before the HAS may be awarded to them.
For More Info
You can visit the University of Nottingham Malaysia's website or contact the institution directly.