#BeAnAwesome: Public Relations (PR) Agency
What will I do?
- Understand the brief and requirements from clients
- Research and brainstorm ideas
- Develop concepts
- Design and create
- Provide creative design solutions for clients.
Is it for me?
- Are you willing to spend much time and effort in your work?
- Are you passionate about problem-solving through design?
Qualifications required: you need a minimum of a diploma in graphic design or interactive design or a bachelor's degree in graphic design.
What is the most enjoyable part of the job?
You seek to cast a positive difference in society through design.
Who will employ me?
- Design consultancies
- Advertising agencies
- Television graphics companies
- Publishing and multimedia companies
- Motion graphics companies
- Post-production firms
- Branding and identity agencies
- Illustration companies
- Packaging design consultancies
- In-house graphics departments.
How much will I earn?
Roughly RM2,000 to RM3,500 per month for fresh graduates in Malaysia.
- Art direction
- Television graphics
- Visual merchandising
- Digital advertising.
Postgraduate degrees can be pursued outside of Malaysia. You can always spot for a Master of Arts in Graphic Design or a PhD in Graphic Design.