Cool Course! BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (Honours) IN INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT @ UTAR
What is this Cool Course all about?
Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Industrial Management is a programme that prepares future graduates with a:
- FOCUSED CAREER PATH AFTER GRADUATION
Its syllabus includes technical elements such as product design, manufacturing and distribution, as well as business elements such as accounting, administration and project management.
- BLEND OF ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
This helps you understand the whole operations management cycle and integrate resources, materials, and systems in a more productive and sustainable way!
What else is there to know about this Cool Course?
As most bachelor programmes go, the duration of the course is three years.
Intakes are open in January, May and October every year and the fees are:
- RM44,100 for Malaysian students
- RM58,400 for International students
The classes are conducted in UTAR’s Kampar Campus under the Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology (FEGT).
Which careers would be suitable for me as a graduate of this Cool Course?
All we can say is: A LOT!
Graduates may seek employment in the following industries:
- Operations Management
- Product Testing
- Quality Control
- Project Management
- Technical Resource Deployment
- Business Administration
Why should I study at UTAR?
Oh, we have a few reasons for you to ponder upon!
- AFFORDABLE FEES!
UTAR is a not-for-profit university providing affordable quality education to all.
- RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION!
UTAR study programmes are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), and our professional-related programmes are recognised by 20 leading professional bodies.
- 21ST CENTURY SKILLS!
UTAR was the first university in Malaysia to set up UTAR Soft Skills Development Certificate (USSDC) to recognise students’ efforts in acquiring the key soft skills to transform into employable professionals.
- EMPLOYABLE GRADUATES!
95-97% of UTAR graduates are employed within six months of graduation. Not to mention that many have received multiple job offers even before graduation!
Hmm, how do I know if I qualify for this Cool Course?
Ah, you’re asking the right questions! If you meet any of the criteria below:
- STPM with two Grade C and a credit in SPM Mathematics/equivalent
- A Level with two Grade D and a credit in SPM/O Level Mathematics/equivalent
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 70 and Grade B in two subjects including Mathematics
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with average 70% in six relevant subjects including two Mathematics subjects
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in five relevant subjects including Mathematics
- Foundation in Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Foundation in the relevant field from other Institution of Higher Learning and a credit in SPM/O Level Mathematics/equivalent
- Matriculation Certificate in the relevant field, Ministry of Education and a credit in SPM Mathematics/equivalent
- Diploma in the relevant field, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC) and a credit in SPM/O Level Mathematics/equivalent
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government and a credit in SPM/O Level Mathematics/equivalent;
Then you can go straight to our online application portal at http://my2.utar.my/admission/login.jsp to apply.